Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wow, I'm tired!

As Mark mentioned below, some of us got in much later than expected. But thankfully, we made it!!!

I think all the kids had a wonderful trip and will have many great memories to remember. I also know that there are many, many teaching moments for our boys. It's always great to be able to take a trip like this together. It really helps us all keep things in perspective!

Our boys were so tired from the trip, I think they were asleep within 2 minutes of take-off on the first leg of our return flight.

IMG_0467.JPG

They missed a nice view out their window! it looked like you could just walk on top!
IMG_0466.jpg

Here's a picture of our "broken" plane. Kind of weird, since it's the same plane we flew from McAllen to Dallas/Fort Worth. I don't think it was broken then, and some of us just stayed on board for the next leg to BWI. I wonder if it being broken has anything to do with some of our kids going into the cockpit and getting the grand tour while waiting for the plane to be cleaned?

IMG_0470.jpg


But, like I said, we made it back safely. And even remembered where we parked our vehicles. Everyone was tired riding the shuttle back to our vehicles.

IMG_0471.JPG

Well, now to get a thru a few emails before I fall asleep here at my desk.

Thanx again for keeping us in your prayers and keep looking back as some of us reflect on the trip and post some more pictures.

No comments: