Thursday, February 12, 2009

Post from Jordan!

Hi this is Jordan from the Mcbic church missions trip. Well the past few days we have been playing soccer alot and stuff and I made some new friends. Like Edna Horhay and a few others and lots of the food is good. cowa (there dog) had puppys and there really cute ones named Oreo and the rest don't have names right now because the are goingto give them away. The tempature is really nice right now to. Most of us slept good last night other than pastor Dave snores alot. Today some of the group went down to the Reynosa Bic church and they just got back a few minutes ago. I do wish some of my friends from last time would still be here so I could show my friends from church. The bed I sleep in is the top bunk and it's nice I would like to live here. Well that's all for now see you later Jordan.

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Great to hear that things are going so well for you all. Jordan it sounds like you are having such a great time, that you could live there. Maybe, someday God will have you live in another country and be involved in missions. Until then, do your mom a favor and come home next week...I miss you! I hope you have a great birthday on Sunday too! Roger I love you too and will miss you on Valentines Day! May God bless each of you this week!